Reincarnation of a Blog.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

  reINCarnation alL over aGain..............

So I did it again .
Took a really long break from blogging ……and came back again.
Got bored of what I was doing in my job………..put in papers in 2 yrs again.
Listened to a friend and followed her diet plan…………….went back to eating in flat 3 days again.
Didn’t listen to N……………..got a new hair colour again.
Meddled in my sis’s business……………..was told to back off again.
Sensed uncomfortable distance with a friend…………..called her to fix it, again.

Got what I wanted for a long time..............lost it again.
Faced failure..............started the pursuit again.

Fought with my mother……….again .
Worried about my grandma……..again .
Couldn’t do anything about it………again .
Spoke too much…………….again.
Listened little……………..again.
Hurt loved ones………..again.
Forgave and forgot…………..again.
Loved and was loved…………….again.

Happiness found..............again .

It is good to be back …………again.
Till I leave ……………again.

Comments:
Now you stay and you better write.
Till next time, at least.
 
Dhoop:
Hi Sanguine, Yeh to kavita ho gayi.. hehehe welcome back.
 
Austy - yes ma'am :))))

dhoop - kavita ? really ??? and thanks , as always it is good to be back .
 
it is nice to have you back ....again
 
Hello,Ji..welcome back...let me know if you're going to be regular again,so I can add u to my blogroll..again...and,remove it again...if you leave..and,add....:)
 
How many reincarnations my dear ? Are you planning to beat Lord Vishnu ? :-)

Good to see you and a fitting return post, again :-)
 
arunima - thanks :)

amitjeee - i am going to be regular.. so pls add me to ur blogroll. on second thoughts , you removed me ...ouch !! it hurts , how cud you :)))

manish - i have broken all records yaar ... lord vishnu's as well , this is my 12 - 15 reincarnation . it feels good to be back :)) as always .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
oh ya i do .. i am addicted to bloggin .. i take breaks ..real long ones .. and then am back .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.” so i intend to write the words. again . here. with honesty. for myself.

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet 

SHOUT HERE

 

I READ

ARCHIVES

November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 May 2008 June 2008


Powered by Blogger Fans on the page
Get free counter at Cgi2yoU.com